- Payment in full by August 2, 2021.
- Pay on‐line through SAC – Nelnet
- Use your bank account at no charge or your credit card for an additional fee.
- Mail a check payable to Earlham College to:
Office of Accounting, Drawer #201
801 National Rd West
Richmond, Indiana 47374
- For bank wire transfer instructions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students may go to www.flywire.com/school/earlham and make a bank transfer from their home country using a guaranteed low exchange rate. There is also a link to Flywire on the SAC payment screen.
- Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan
- Enroll in a 4‐ or 5‐month payment plan to cover your semester charges with Nelnet.
- Nelnet charges a $36 enrollment fee but Earlham’s monthly 1% service charge is waived.
- Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
- Customer service 800‐609‐8056
A student's account becomes delinquent when payment in full is not made to ESR according to the terms above, or the student has not enrolled in and made timely payments via a Nelnet payment plan. A 1% per month service fee is added to delinquent accounts. If payment is not made on time, either in full, or in accordance with the payment plan, the entire balance shall be immediately due and payable, and ESR has the right to take steps to collect the balance and impose restrictions, including, but not limited to: holding students from registration in future classes, withholding academic transcripts and diplomas, turning the student’s account over to a collection agency, and taking legal action to collect the balance due. The student authorizes ESR to release financial information about his or her account and other information useful in verifying the charges on the account to those concerned with collecting the balance owed.