Required Sequence of Courses:
- Courage, Commitment, & Cohort: the Spirituality of the Entrepreneur
- Developing your Ministry Canvas
- Money Matters in Ministry
- Firm Foundations: Developing Your Organizational Structure
- Marketing as Storytelling
- Engagement with Ministry: Experience, Reflection, and Networking
Students will be required to be on the ESR campus for August and May intensives. The rest of the work will be online in Moodle and Zoom. The first Fall semester includes 2 courses (besides the August intensive), there will be two courses in Spring and one during the last Fall semester. As course work decreases, time devoted to the ministry will increase.
See complete course listings at Student Academic Services web site.
Deadline for application has been extended to June 25. To apply:
- ESR alumni/ae and current ESR students should submit two essays, at least 750 words each, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first should describe their entrepreneurial ministry. This may be a vision for an unestablished ministry or a description of the current state and challenges of a ministry already underway. The second should describe how a commitment to this 18-month cohort experience can be managed alongside one’s other responsibilities.
- Other prospective students who already hold an MDiv or have competed 1 year toward an MDiv should complete the Certificate application at esr.earlham.edu/admissions/applying-to-esr and submit the two essays described above.
Certificate cost structure PDF
Request more information or apply online.