Thank you for your confirmation!
We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about the next steps, please contact Julie Dishman, Director of Recruitment & Admissions, email@example.com, 765-983-1523.
What to do and expect once you have confirmed your admission to ESR:
Complete and return the Student Payment and Disclosure Statement
We have assigned an advisor to confer with you about classes. You will get an e-mail of introduction in the next week or so. Please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services and Earlham Information Technology Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access your email, Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses).
After you have spoken with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services and Earlham College Computing Services, follow these directions to register.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid and fees, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Ryan Frame, Director of Seminary Computer Services, email@example.com, 765-983-1262.
- Student Services including Disability accomodations, Brent Walsh, Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1588.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, email@example.com, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, email@example.com, 765-983-1290.
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Director of Student and Alumni Engagement Brent Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1588.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.