Congratulations and welcome to ESR! We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about how to accept ESR's offer of admission, or what to do once you are admitted, please contact Julie Dishman, Director of Recruitment & Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1523.
What to do once you are accepted to ESR:
To accept our offer of admission to ESR, please complete and return the appropriate Confirmation Form (Degree Confirmation / Certificate Confirmation / Occasional Student Confirmation / International Degree Confirmation), within two weeks before the term in which you would like to begin (sooner is better!).
(if confirmed before June 15) Pay your $25 confirmation fee ($1,125 for non MAPST International students) online with a major credit card through PayPal by clicking the button below. Or mail a check to ESR Admissions, 228 College Ave., Richmond, IN 47374. This deposit will be held in your student account to pay for your first semester's registration fee.
(if confirmed after June 15) Pay your $125 confirmation fee ($1,125 for International students who are not MAPST students) online with a major credit card through PayPal by clicking the button below. Or mail a check to ESR Admissions, 228 College Ave., Richmond, IN 47374. This deposit will be held in your student account to pay for your first semester's registration fee.
If you have been selected as a Cooper Scholar, International Cooper Scholar, Diversity Cooper Scholar, or Leadership & Service Scholar, you will need to complete and return this Confidentiality Agreement, and the associated Cooper Covenant (Cooper Covenant, International Cooper Covenant, Diversity Cooper Scholar Covenent or Leadership & Service Covenant that are being revised and will be sent to you separately). Also please read the information from our Director of Business and Student Services that will be/was e-mailed to you.
Our receiving your signed confirmation form will set several processes in motion:
We will assign an advisor to confer with you about classes. Please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access your email, Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses).
After you have spoken with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services, you will register for courses.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid and fees, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business and Student Services, email@example.com, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Ryan Frame, Director of Seminary Computer Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1262.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, email@example.com, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, email@example.com, 765-983-1290.
- Disability accomodations, contact the Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, Brent Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1588.
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, Brent Walsh, email@example.com, 765-983-1588.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.