Congratulations and welcome to ESR! We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about how to accept ESR's offer of admission, or what to do once you are admitted, please contact Julie Dishman, Director of Recruitment & Admissions, email@example.com, 765-983-1523.
What to do once you are accepted to ESR:
To accept our offer of admission to ESR, pay your Enrollment Deposit ($50 discounted from $150 if paid before June 15, $1,125 for non-MAPST International students) online with a major credit card at Enrollment Fee Link. Or mail a check to ESR Admissions c/o Kristen Laws, 228 College Ave., Richmond, IN 47374. This deposit will be held in your student account and a portion will be reimbursed upon graduation.
If you have been selected as a Cooper Scholar, International Cooper Scholar, Diversity Cooper Scholar, or Leadership & Service Scholar, you will need to complete and return a Confidentiality Agreement and the associated Scholarship Agreement, which is being revised and will be sent to you separately.
Our receiving your Enrollment Fee/Deposit will set several processes in motion:
We will assign an advisor to confer with you about classes. Once you receive your advisor assigbment, please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access Zimbra (email), Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (course management system).
After you have spoken with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services via slate, you will register for courses.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid and fees, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business and Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, email@example.com.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, email@example.com, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1290.
- Disability accomodations, contact the Dean's Office at 765-983-1687.
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.