Thank you for your enrollment deposit/confirmation!
We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about the next steps, please contact Julie Dishman,
Director of Recruitment & Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1523.
What to do and expect once you have confirmed your admission to ESR:
We have assigned an advisor to confer with you about classes. You will get an e-mail of introduction in the next week or so. Please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access Zimbra (email), Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses).
After you have connected with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services , follow these directions to register. Julie Dishman can add you to the Moodle "Orientation" Course as well.
Complete and return the Student Payment and Disclosure Statement
Residential students should read the Health Services letter and Testing Policy and complete and send the Health Form to:
Health Services, Earlham College, 801 National Road West, Richmond, IN 47374-4095, or FAX: 765-983-1488. For questions, please call 765-983-1328 or email email@example.com
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid, fees, ESR houseing opportunities, and student health insurance, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Ryan Frame, Director of Seminary Computer Services, email@example.com, 765-983-1262.
- Student Services including Disability accomodations, Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1687.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, email@example.com, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, email@example.com, 765-983-1290. Also, watch an introduction video here: https://youtu.be/3h5lXp7Arn8
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540. To make reservations at the Lauramoore Guest House, contact Kristen Laws, 765-983-1423, email@example.com.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.