Thank you for your enrollment deposit/confirmation!
We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about the next steps, please contact Julie Dishman,
Director of Recruitment & Admissions, email@example.com, 765-983-1523.
What to do and expect once you have confirmed your admission to ESR:
Go here to learn about New Student Orientation - https://esr.earlham.edu/New-Student-Orientation
We have assigned an advisor to confer with you about classes. You will get an e-mail of introduction in the next week or so. Please review this course schedule before meeting with your advisor. You can review the Academic Calendar as well.
Seminary Computer Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access Zimbra (email), Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses). This may take 3 days to complete. If you have not received the automated e-mail within 3 days, please check your spam folder.
You will need to register in Banner before you will be able to access your courses in Moodle; Moodle is being updated over the summer so you may not be able to access it until mid-July.
After you have connected with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services, follow these directions to register for courses in Banner.
Complete and return the Student Payment and Disclosure Statement
Residential students should read the Health Services letter and Testing Policy and complete and send the Health Form to:
Health Services, Earlham College, 801 National Road West, Richmond, IN 47374-4095, or FAX: 765-983-1488. For questions, please call 765-983-1328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid, fees, ESR houseing opportunities, and student health insurance, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, email@example.com, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Kevin Poole, with Seminary Computer Services, firstname.lastname@example.org and 765-983-1568; or the EC/ESR Helpdesk at email@example.com or 765-983-2000.
- Disability accomodations, Earlhalm College The Academic Enrichment Center (AEC), Brittany Tourville - Administrative assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or765.983.1341.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, email@example.com, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, email@example.com, 765-983-1290. Also, watch an introduction video here: https://youtu.be/3h5lXp7Arn8
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540. To make reservations at the Lauramoore Guest House, contact Kristen Laws, 765-983-1423, email@example.com.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.
- Transportation to Earlham School of Religion: Dayton International Airport is the closest and most convenient, Indianapolis is second. You can get Uber or Taxi rides from either airport to Richmond. You can join the ESR Ride Share Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/ESRrideshare/