Thank you for your confirmation!
We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about the next steps, please contact Julie Dishman, Director of Recruitment & Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1523.
What to do and expect once you have confirmed your admission to ESR:
Complete and return the Student Payment and Disclosure Statement
We have assigned an advisor to confer with you about classes. You will get an e-mail of introduction in the next week or so. Please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services and Earlham Information Technology Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access your email, Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses).
After you have spoken with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services and Earlham College Computing Services, follow these directions to register.
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation for all MDiv students (Residential and Access-Online), and new MA, MATW and Certificate students who are attending August Intensives, is scheduled for Sunday, August 4, at 11:30am at ESR. New MA, MATW and Certificate students who are beginning with the Fall Semester may attend in person on August 4 or may attend portions of it via Zoom (e-mail email@example.com for info).
For those attending the New Student Orientation in person on August 4, please complete this Orientation Registration Form.
It would be most helpful if you order your new BTS/ESR Student ID/keycard from EC Public Safety before you come to campus, so that you can pick it up on the Sunday of Orientation. You will need your ID/keycard to enter the ESR Center before/after regular business hours. Go here for information about the ID/keycard and how to submit a photo for it. When you pick up your ID from EC Public Safety you will then need to have the ESR Receptionist program your card to work as a keycard. Please email a photo of the front and back of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into the ESR Office (in the white brick Barclay Center) between 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
If you plan to park on the Earlham campus during intensives or the semester, you will need a parking pass. Go here for information about parking on campus and parking passes.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid and fees, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, email@example.com, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Ryan Frame, Director of Seminary Computer Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1262.
- Student Services including Disability accomodations, Brent Walsh, Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, email@example.com, 765-983-1588.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, email@example.com, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1290. Also, watch an introduction video here: https://youtu.be/3h5lXp7Arn8
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Director of Student and Alumni Engagement Brent Walsh, email@example.com, 765-983-1588.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.