Thank you for your confirmation!
We look forward to having you with us as part of our community. If you have questions about the next steps, please contact Julie Dishman,
Director of Recruitment & Admissions, email@example.com, 765-983-1523.
What to do and expect once you have confirmed your admission to ESR:
Complete and return the Student Payment and Disclosure Statement
Complete this information form if you are a new MDIV, MA, or MATW student - https://esr.earlham.edu/New_student_info_to_share; or complete this form if you are a new MAPST student - https://esr.earlham.edu/MAPST_Cohort_Info
Read the Health Services letter and Testing Policy and complete and send the Health Form to:
Health Services, Earlham College, 801 National Road West, Richmond, IN 47374-4095, or FAX: 765-983-1488. For questions, please call 765-983-1328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic and concerns for our students' and faculty members' health, August Intensives will be "Residential Optional". Fall Semester will be "Residential Optional" for MDiv, MA, MATW and Certificate/Occasional Students, but MAPST will be expected to attend residentially (or they may defer admission until Fall 21). More information will be shared soon.
We have assigned an advisor to confer with you about classes. You will get an e-mail of introduction in the next week or so. Please review the course schedule for the upcoming term as well as the academic calendar at the Seminary Academic Services website. You will need to sign in as a guest.
Seminary Computer Services will send you e-mails with the usernames and passwords required to access your email, Banner Self-Service (registration system), and Moodle (contains course syllabi, as well as the websites for online courses).
After you have spoken with your advisor and have received the usernames and passwords from Seminary Computing Services , follow these directions to register.
New Student Orientation
This information may change as we make adjustments due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check this page and watch for email about how ESR will handle the August Intensive and Fall classes.
New Student Orientation for all MDiv students (Residential and Access-Online), new MAPST, and new MA, MATW and Certificate students who are attending August Intensives, is scheduled for Sunday, August 2. Time TBD. It will be online optional.
For those attending the New Student Orientation in person on August 2, please complete this Orientation Registration Form.
It would be most helpful if you order your new BTS/ESR Student ID/keycard from EC Public Safety before you come to campus, so that you can pick it up on the Sunday of Orientation. You will need your ID/keycard to enter the ESR Center before/after regular business hours. Go here for information about the ID/keycard and how to submit a photo for it. When you pick up your ID from EC Public Safety you will then need to have the ESR Receptionist program your card to work as a keycard. Please email a photo of the front and back of your card to email@example.com or drop into the ESR Office (in the white brick Barclay Center) between 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
If you plan to park on the Earlham campus during intensives or the semester, you will need a parking pass. Go here for information about parking on campus and parking passes.
If you have questions about:
- Financial Aid, fees, ESR houseing opportunities, and student health insurance, please contact Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540.
- Seminary Computer Services, contact Ryan Frame, Director of Seminary Computer Services, email@example.com, 765-983-1262.
- Student Services including Disability accomodations, Brent Walsh, Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1588.
- Scholarship service hours (Cooper, Leadership & Services, International), contact Miriam Bunner, Assistant to the Dean, email@example.com, 765-983-1687.
- Registration and Academic Services, April Vanlonden, Joint Seminaries Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1816.
- Seminary Library Services, contact Karla Fribley, Seminary Librarian, email@example.com, 765-983-1290. Also, watch an introduction video here: https://youtu.be/3h5lXp7Arn8
- Housing in Richmond, join the ESR/BTS Housing Opportunities page. Also contact the Jonelle Ellis, Director of Business Services and Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-983-1540. To make reservations at the Lauramoore Guest House, contact Kristen Laws, 765-983-1423, email@example.com.
- Living in Richmond, visit homeinwayne.com, waynet.org and visitrichmond.org.