Entrepreneurial Ministry Certificate
In this certificate program, ESR provides a foundation, content, plus a cohort group to help those individuals called to entrepreneurial forms of ministry, including the launch of that ministry before the program’s conclusion.
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MINISTRY CERTIFICATE
There are two ways to earn an Entrepreneurial Ministry Certificate:
- Audit (no graduate course credit)
- For credit
As an Entrepreneurial Ministry certificate student, you will be required to be on the ESR campus for August and May intensives. The rest of the work will be online in Moodle and Zoom. The first fall semester includes two courses (besides the August intensive). There will also be two courses in Spring and one during the last fall semester. As coursework decreases, time devoted to the ministry will increase.
Required Sequence of Courses:
- Courage, Commitment, & Cohort: the Spirituality of the Entrepreneur
- Developing your Ministry Canvas
- Money Matters in Ministry
- Firm Foundations: Developing Your Organizational Structure
- Marketing as Storytelling
- Engagement with Ministry: Experience, Reflection, and Networking